| Sports Car Racing History . com
The Porsche 904, 906 & 910 In The Americas by Jerry Pantis
Table of Contents
Index (1st part)
Index (2nd part)
Covers, in detail, the racing and ownership history of
the Porsche 904, 906, and 910 in North and South America.
• 432 pages.
• 8 1/2" by 11" landscape format with hardcover, jacket, and 150 gsm matte art paper.
• Close to 1000 color and b&w photos.
• Biographies for the personalities most involved with the 904, 906, and 910 in the Americas.
• Race-by-race coverage (including Daytona,
Sebring, all the USRRC races, Watkins Glen, the Bahamas Speed
Weeks, races in
• About 750 race entries noted in the chassis histories.
• Detailed chassis histories, including race entries, restoration, and ownership.
• Specifications and driving impressions.
ORDER NOW: $ 85 plus shipping